I2V Recently attended both the Partner and Customer days for IBM Advanced Case Management (ACM) solutions at IBM’s offices in Southbank.
The days provided an excellent opportunity to get updates on the latest features and functions in release 5.2.
Our thanks goes out to the UK ECM teams for hosting us on both days.
In addition special thanks goes to the US ACM team (listed below) with whom we spent an entertaining afternoon and evening with looking at the many ways we can work together to further promote ACM in the UK and Europe.
- Kimberly Higgins Deobald, Director, WW Software Group Sales, Advanced Case Management
- Doug Tinning, Worldwide ECM Enablement Leader
- Michael Green, Worldwide Offering Team Lead BPM-ACM
- Allen Takatsuka, WW ACM Technical Sales Leader
- Joe DeMarco, WW ECM Architect Leader
I2V’s status as one of Europe’s leading Advanced Case Management solution providers has been recognised by IBM by being asked to submit a partner page for the ECM Solution Providers web page on the developerWorks site.
Check out the I2V Solution Provider page here
I2V have developed a number of solutions for IBM’s Case Manager including:
Further solutions are in the pipeline.