Your privacy is critically important to us. At Insight 2 Value Ltd (I2V) we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
I2V operates the following websites, including Insight2Value.com and Insight2value.co.uk.
It is I2V’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Insight 2 Value Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Insight 2 Value Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to I2V’s websites choose to interact with I2V in ways that require I2V to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that I2V gathers depends on the nature of the interaction but may typically include.
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including contact number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to events, customer surveys and/or offers
I2V collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with I2V. I2V does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
What we do with the information we gather
I2V discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- need to know that information in order to process it on I2V’s behalf or to provide services available at I2V’s websites
- that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using I2V’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
I2V will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, I2V discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when I2V believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of I2V, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an I2V website and have supplied your email address, I2V may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with I2V and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. I2V takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Like most website operators, I2V collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. I2V’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how I2V’s visitors use its website. From time to time, I2V may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. I2V also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users. I2V only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
I2V may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. For instance, I2V may monitor the most popular blogs on the site. I2V may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, I2V does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Links to other websites and advertisements
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested).
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Correct and update your information;
- Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it);
- Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
- Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that information;
- Transfer your information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine readable format), where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
The Data Protection Officer
Insight 2 Value Ltd
5 Lake View House
Or email email@example.com