Insight 2 Value offers Case Management solutions for Fund Administration based on IBM’s Case Manager software.
Our solutions are aimed at both Management Companies who manage their own funds and Third Party Administrators (TPA’s) who provide a managed fund administration service for one or more funds.
By utilising the solution templates provided by IBM Case Manager I2V’s Case Management solution can be implemented in weeks rather than months and quickly tailored to the specific needs of each different organisation.
The solution enables processes and tasks to be defined at many levels for example
- Management company activities
- Specific fund level processes
- Member specific tasks
For example Member processes may include:
- New member application forms
- Transfer/Switch a member’s investment between funds
- Member queries
- Provide a member with a statement of their current fund value
- Change a member’s address
- Complaint Handling
- Anti Money Laundering
- Know Your Customer
These processes can be refined to meet the specific needs of each fund administrator and further processes can be easily added as required.
The solution provides the following features for each process:
- Generate detailed reports on performance against targets to ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Make real time performance data available to enable managers and team leaders to manage their workloads and SLA’s
- Route and Allocate work to teams using sophisticated but flexible rules based on work types, funds and management companies
- Provide different means of retrieving work dependent on users roles and the step within the process
- Enable the automated capture inbound correspondence including letters, emails, faxes, text messages and web forms to name but a few
- Create work from inbound or outbound documents as well as at specific points in the process based on certain criteria
- Automatically capture data from correspondence
- Collaborate with other team members to share vital information and knowledge
- Generate and capture outbound correspondence
- Make all content available from your Fund Administration system
- Create business rules to enable many varied business scenarios to be supported
- Undertake case analytics to provide a consistent view of structured and unstructured data across all work in the solution and content outside of the solution